Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] PCMCIA cards for WireShark...

From: "Phillip Nelson" <pnelson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 15:02:47 -0400
Title: PCMCIA cards for WireShark...

Greetings,

Where can I find a list of supported PCMCIA cards for Wireshark? I'm running Windows XP on a Thinkpad. I can't find any adapters that support promiscuous mode. I thought I found a few but each time I looked the card up it doesn't say it supports promiscuous mode.

I had been running Etherpeek with the Xircom card(Creditcard size).

Phil Nelson
Arrow ECS
Network Engineer - International Warehousing
W - 216-332-3405
C - 330-524-0463
F - 440-498-5178
pnelson@xxxxxxxxx