Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark and export as PDML

From: Simon Bouland <simon.bouland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:25:49 +0200
Hi,

I'm looking for using the functionality of export as PDML, but in command line.

I have some records of capture that i would like to analyze with another soft. So, i m doing manually :
1- filtering
2- export with dial box in order to transfer data by xml files.

I would like to script this job for processing all my captures
I read the man page of tshark and didn't find how to do.
Is this possible and best do you know how ?

In other hand, my company made an evolution of "idl2wrs" which translate correctly enums and use structure presentation.How can we share this with the community ?

Regards

Simon