Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Launching wireshark from command line

From: Steve Evans <sc_evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
Newbie question:

I would like to launch wireshark from a command line to load a capture file and provide my filters as arguments to display in the GUI. The capture file will contain a 802.11 capture.

Is Wireshark the right tool or would a combination of tshark and wireshark more fit the bill? Can anyone provide an example usage?

Thx