Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Traffic bewteen two IP addresses

From: Bryan Carter <Bryan.Carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:21:55 -0600

This one is just getting away from me and I can’t get my head around it, and I cannot find an example anywhere.

I have WireShark running on a SPAN port that is watching several ports on a Cisco switch. I simply want a capture filter that will allow me to see ALL of the traffic between two SPECIFIC ip addresses.  So I ONLY want to see traffic from IP1, IF it is going to, or coming from IP2.  What would that CAPTURE filter look like?

Bryan K. Carter

IT Consultant

Disclaimer: Private and Confidential Intended only for the person to whom addressed. All other review and distribution is prohibited. Call Beneficial Financial Group at 1-800-233-7979 with questions.