Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Analyzing http traffic

From: Brave Christian <brave.christian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:14:35 +0700
Dear All,

I�m using Wireshark ver 1.0.2 to analyze http traffic, but all of http-data frames shown as TCP in Wireshark summary window-protocol field. Only some http frames such as http GET, http POST shown as HTTP protocol in Wireshark summary window-protocol field, which affect protocol hierarchy calculation on http traffic.

Is there any suggestion to decode all TCP port 80 or any other http port number as http protocol in Wireshark summary window. I have tried to change it using Analyze>Decode As, but it is still decode as TCP in Wireshark summary window.

Many thanks for help.

Regards,

B. Christian