Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark extract specific field

From: "paritosh kulkarni" <paritosh26@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:41:30 +0100
Hey ,

Thanks a lot for your help guy's.
Joan your command works fine i got the feilds what i wanted thankyou very much.

one thing i want to ask is i get the protocol and flags in numerical values how to get them in the states we see as in wireshark.
i.e like TCP instead as 0x06 and flags as SYN or FIn or SYN/ACK instead of 0x18.

cheers
pari