Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wildcard filter

From: "Marlon Duksa" <mduksa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:01:37 -0700
1) Is wild card filtering supported in wireshark?
I'd like to filter all source IP addresses from the 11.x.x.x range. Not sure how to do this by applying a wildcard (*).

2) Range display  filter seems not to be working:

(ip.src > 11.0.0.0) && (ip.src < 11.0.0.100)

All addresses bellow 11.x.x.x are displayed with this filter (including 10.x.x.x, 1.x.x.x, 2.x.x.x in my case) which should not be the case. I only want ot display addresses in the specified range
Thanks,
Marlon