Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Changing Start/Stop Time Format to Date Time in Statistics VoI

From: "J P" <jrp999@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:29:38 -0600
Does anyone know how to change the displayed time format from the Seconds since first packet to the Date and Time display in the VoIP Calls and associated Graph Displays?

What I am looking for is some option like is given for the main Decode Date/Time display under View - Time Display Format for Date and Time of Day.

Thanx,

John