Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Betr: custom columns?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:04:28 -0700

On Aug 12, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Marlon Duksa wrote:

Hi Joan - this is good and it solves my problem partially. It looks like that if I do it this way, and if I have repeating headers in my frames, that the filter will always pick up the last one (the deepest header in the frame). Do you know if I can specify which header I want to filter on?

No, you can't, unfortunately.