Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] custom columns?

From: "Marlon Duksa" <mduksa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:09:38 -0700
Does anyone know how can I display certain fields of my capture in the column field of the Wireshark window.
My each captured frame consist of 3 Etherent headers and two MPLS headers and I'd like to diplay only hw src/dst fields from the second Etherent header and also the MPLS label from the second MPLS header in colum fields at the top of Wireshark window. In addition to what is already diplayed in the colums filed (timestamp, pkt #, src, dst IP, info...) Please see captured jpeg for the fileds that I'd like to display.

In the Wireshark:preferences->User Interfaces -> columns I did see some custom format field but no help on how to use it.

Thanks,
Marlon