Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Empty Source and Destination Columns!

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:14:41 +0200
A lot of personal settings are kept in:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Wireshark.
Depending on what changes you made it contains files like: recent, cfilters,
dfilters etc.
Once you have disabled/enabled some protocols a file "disabled_protos" is
created.

Installing another version of Wireshark, won't change or remove those files.

Even if you uninstall Wireshark (1.0.2) this folder isn't removed from the
system.
So in your case: after the fresh install, Wireshark still uses the setting:
all protocols disabled.

Grtz
Joan