Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Empty Source and Destination Columns!

From: 550237913327-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx (Eng. Sabah Al-Sabah)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 23:51:08 +0200
Thanks Abhik,
That solved my problem.

But why a fresh install on my PC does not install a working configuration?!!!

--

Best Regards,

============================

Eng. Sabah Al-Sabah

General Manager

Technical Systems Est.

sabah@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.techsys.net

Abhik Sarkar wrote:
Could you check the second item on this page :
http://wiki.wireshark.org/PracticalJokes?

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Eng. Sabah Al-Sabah