Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Can't load a MIB file

From: "SMITH, RICHARD S (RICH), ATTLABS" <rsmith62@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:14:44 -0400
Looks like it partially was.  Now instead of nothing happening on restart and the MIB not being in the module list I get errors for the files.  I get 'module not readable' if I use the file name.  Looking at other files though I don't see a difference in the format that should be causing a problem.

Rich

From: j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:43:26 +0200

Is this a mather of using the OK_button in stead of the Apply_button?

Take a look at message "Add/delete SMI paths or modules" dd 20-07-2008.

Thanx
Joan