Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.0.1 is now available

From: Steve Bertrand <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:53:46 -0400
Gerald Combs wrote:
I'm proud to announce the release of Wireshark 1.0.1.

Congrats!

Known Problems

   Wireshark may appear offscreen on multi-monitor Windows systems.
   (Bug 553)

Out of curiosity, how would I go about helping to rectify this issue?

I have a multi-monitor Windows system, and can reproduce this issue very easily.

It's more of an annoyance, as maximizing the active window brings it back into full-screen scope, but if it's a known issue, what is the easiest method in tracking the bug in order to find out if any input I could provide would not be duplicating existing efforts?

Steve