Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] .mp3 decode?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:40:38 +0200
Hi,

There's no real use for it other than showing that you can make Wireshark process packetized datastreams, whatever the source. Still the source for an MP3 stream could be in the network and then it can be helpful.

Thanx,
Jaap

Dimitris Dimitris wrote:
I did that on my wireshark and it really works but i do not get it. What is the usage of that? Thanks in advance