Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP GET /(none) ??

From: "Velissarios Lataris" <Velissarios.Lataris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:05:50 +0100
Hi guys,

Thanks for replies.

>Can you provide a Wireshark capture file containing only frame 1700 for

>us to look at?

Yes I can, do I attach it on the mailing list or email it somewhere
else?

>Are there any load balancers involved? IIRC this sort of behaviour has
>been seen before.

I do not know to be honest; I was testing public websites from our
network so I do not know what their configuration is. Is there a way to
check this?

>I would be interested in a binary capture file of all the frames,
starting
>at frame 1700.

I can provide that also, where do I send it?

Cheers,
Aris
T-Mobile (UK) Limited
Company Registered Number: 02382161
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England and Wales

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.