Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Question on filtering

From: Mark <mark4246@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:23:38 -0700
Hello,

What is the main difference between 'and' and 'or'?  I am trying to filter out many different things like one particular IP addr, a certain protocol such as DNS and NBNS and ARP etc.  It seems like when I add multiple entries into a filter some appear again and I am sure its due to the 'and' or the 'or' usage.

Thanks,

Mark