Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Schedule Wireshark to auto start

From: "Rob MacKenzie" <rmackenzie@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:44:36 -0400

The command line version of wireshark, tshark, which comes with Wireshark, is the easiest way to go about that.  Scheduling is system dependent.  I think windows has a scheduler, but I don’t really remember.  If you want the display, Wireshark itself can also be started and immediately capture using command line options.

Rob MacKenzie
Advanced Connectivity Developer