Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] DAG 3.7T card multiple signaling links

From: B.Tosovsky <B.Tosovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:01:43 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

i use this card for monitoring SS7 signaling and works well for normal MTP2 and MTP2 HSL except I tried to monitor more signaling links in one E1.
I have set  "hyperchannel connnection"  for multiple sig. links  in  dagchan configuration file , but packets are not decoded correctly - all are  malformed.

Does anybody tried to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

B.T.