Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help using this forum

From: "Andrew Cuthbertson" <cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:16:26 +0200
I guess the issues was my first message was posted a few seconds before my
user subscription so I did not get the email quick reply to my question so I
could not reply to it.

I was also looking at earlier messages and wondered how to add to a previous
question when you didn't get the original email.

Thanks for your reply

Andrew