Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] what does "TCP segment of a reassembled PDU" mean?

From: Xu nanxuan <mybayern1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:19:29 +0800
Thanks!
But the problem is: why the first half of my test transmission shows normal packet info, but the second half show "TCP segment of a reassembled PDU"?
To be more concrete, my server is FTP, but i changed its port to another one from 21. In the first half of the whole transmission process, the info shown is like the following:
server->client SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
server->client SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
client->server SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
server->client SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
server->client SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
client->server SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
server->client SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
server->client SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
client->server SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
But as to the second half of the transmission:
server->client TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
server->client TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
client->server SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
server->client TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
server->client TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
client->server SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
server->client TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
server->client TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
client->server SEQ=... ACK... LEN... WinSize...
why does such difference exist?

BTW:why regularly every two "server->client" packets map a single "client->server" packet?