Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Does Wireshark support MP4 payload decoding?

From: "Javier Gálvez Guerrero" <javier.galvez.guerrero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:48:16 +0200
Sorry but, what are you really offering to me? I can't understand it... sorry, hehe.

2008/6/3 Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
There is currently no MP4V-ES payload dissector. I'm not sure how much this overlaps
with other MPEG4 dissectors we have. I have started a mp4ves dissector to begin to
dissect the config parameter in SDP some time ago (very rudaementary) I guess I could check it
in as a starting point ( I'll have to check it's status first) would that be of intrest?
Regards
Anders