Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Validating TCP MD5 digests

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 07:59:28 +0200
Hi,

A quick look at the dissector for TCP doesn't show this feature. You can enter an Enhancement bug in bugs.wireshark.org so that it can be worked on.

Thanx,
Jaap

Puneet Sood wrote:
Hi,

I am using Wireshark to look at TCP sessions with the TCP MD5 option
enabled. I want to have Wireshark validate the TCP MD5 digest but I
cannot find any way to do it. If this is supported can someone tell me
how to do it? I am not subscribed to the list, so please include me in
the reply.

BTW tcpdump can do this with its -M option.

Thanks in advance,
Puneet