Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Validating TCP MD5 digests

From: "Puneet Sood" <psood74@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:51:12 -0400
Hi,

I am using Wireshark to look at TCP sessions with the TCP MD5 option
enabled. I want to have Wireshark validate the TCP MD5 digest but I
cannot find any way to do it. If this is supported can someone tell me
how to do it? I am not subscribed to the list, so please include me in
the reply.

BTW tcpdump can do this with its -M option.

Thanks in advance,
Puneet