Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How can I see protocol number instead of protocol name

From: "Ian Brown" <ianbrn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:52:55 +0300
Hello,
 First , thanks.
Second:
I am not talking about wireshark GUI, but about running tethereal from
the terminal.
Like:
 tethereal -R udp port 5002

I am doing this by ssh to some machines  to which I do not have access
to x-windows

So: any idea how I can configure these machines so that transport name
resolution
will not be enabled by default (when running tethereal) ?
Regards,
Ian