Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Parsing Diameter SCAP Client and Server messages.

From: Amith <amithmit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 00:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
            i'm currently working on Ericssons PPS .I see  messages go on the wire between the client and the server, but some of the AVP's are not recognized, since the definitions are missing in the dictionary ( i guess ? ).

I tried searching the internet and found a thread which discusses about it, and also a reference to SCAP.xml ( which someone would have created)  Unfortunately ethereal.com is down and i cannot access it.

www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200510/msg00101.html

Does someone here have a copy of it or give me some tips about how to edit or add SCAP.xml ?

It would be great if someone could send me a copy of SCAP.xml.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Amith