Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Unable to detect Network Interfaces on Windows 2003 Server SP1

From: "Oldenburg, Kenneth D" <kenneth.d.oldenburg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:58:55 -0400

Hello,

I have installed the latest version of Wireshark 1.0.0 and the associated WinPcap version 4.0.2 and when I run Wireshark and look under the interfaces it only shows

The Adapter for generic dialup and VPN Capture. I have 2 interface which both are Intel Pro/1000MT . Can anyone tell me what the problem maybe??