Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] DAG 3.7T card SS7 capture

From: B.Tosovsky <B.Tosovsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:41:30 +0200 (CEST)
Thank you for the response. I have partial succes. I changed link type to ss7 and now i see proper mtp3 layer messages, but sccp layer packets are malformed either as mtp2 layer packets  (FISU ???). Is it possible packets are somewhere cutted ?
I use latest stable wireshark 1.0.0 version and libpcap 0.9.8.

Thanks B.