Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] network analyser that can decode mpeg4 streamsvia rtp? wir

From: "faama ndiaye" <faamandiaye@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:51:31 +0200
hi everybody, hi Fabiana moreno

I followed all your thread you posted in this mailing list and i am facing to the same problem i try to capture streaming file with wireshark (i have to study the QOS of HD profile over wireless  network ) and it can't  decode  the MPEG4 stream.
I don't found the solution in this mailing list  so can you tell me how do your resolve this  matter.

every help is welcome

--
Ndiaye Fagamou
INPT Rabat Irfane