Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] divorce

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:00:11 -0700
Zohar Amir wrote:

I remember a while ago reading somewhere about someone who caught his wife cheating on him using ethereal - does anyone know what I'm talking about? If you do, can you please point me to it?

The old Ethereal Web site still has some stuff up; the home page:

	http://www.ethereal.com/

has a news item "Ethereal Destroys Relationships":

	http://www.ethereal.com/news/item_20060330_01.html

which links to the story at The Register:

	http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/30/ethereal_relationship_break-up/

which points to the person's Web site entry about it:

	http://www.lenholgate.com/archives/000638.html

(He uses the term "partner", so I assume they weren't married.)