Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] CHIP Online Download Award: Download of the day

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 18:25:56 +0200
Well Gerald,

There you go. Sticking yet another badge on the site ;)

Thanx,
Jaap

Staudigl Nino wrote:
Dear Developer,

CHIP Online is one of the leading computer websites in Europe. Currently we got more than 30 million users and 200 million page impressions per month.

We are pleased to inform you, that your software �Wireshark� is the **Download of the day 31/03/2008** at www.chip.de <https://webmail.vogelburda.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.chip.de>:

Your Tool: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Wireshark_13012592.html

Top Tools of 2008: http://www.chip.de/bildergalerie/Taeglich-das-Beste-Galerie_30109805.html

Herewith we assign you the official �CHIP Online Download Award: Download of the day�.

We would be very delighted, if you put the logo and the download link on your website.

Kind regards,

Nino Staudigl