Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Reassembling UDP conversations

From: "Eiland, Edward (GE, Research)" <eiland@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:36:26 -0400
I see it.  I need to convert all UDP traffic in the pcap file into
conversations and save them as individual files.  Since the file is
hundreds of MB, this would be unmanageable manually.  The question then
becomes "how can I automate following the UDP streams?" I will
ultimately need to do do the same for the TCP streams, as well...

eee