Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Remote collection

From: "Duchemin, Dominique" <DDuchemin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:32:34 -0700

Hello,

Is it possible to run wireshark from another workstation than the one we want to collect information?

I need to collect information during a logoff/logon automatic process.

Thank you

Dom

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.