Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] get ip from wireless

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 11:45:27 -0700
infolistas listas wrote:
Hello wireshark users, could anyone help me out.
I'm trying to get the ip addresses of packets i'm (capturing) sniffing from several wireless networks .
Is it possible, how?

If you already have the packets, Wireshark will show you the source and destination addresses of packets in the packet list display. If the packets are IP packets, the addresses it shows will be the IP source and destination addresses.