Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SSL issue not decoding data

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:27:05 -0700

On May 1, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Sake Blok wrote:

This line indicates that the SSL session at hand is actually a reused
SSL session with a short handshake. Wireshark needs the full SSL handshake
to be able to calculate all the keys.

Should this somehow be indicated in the UI - possibly even in the dissection itself, so it's indicated in both Wireshark and TShark - so that it's more obvious why you're not getting any decryption done?