Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] FW: TCP Packets being sent twice? Ever seen this?

From: "Barry Constantine" <Barry.Constantine@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:17:48 -0700
There are situations where the packets are falsely captured twice due to
OS, port mirroring, etc..

Look at the IP ID field on two duplicate packets; if they are the same,
then these packets are not really on the wire.

I know other tools allow you to eliminated duplicate packets based upon
the IP ID, but I never tried this with Wireshark

-Barry