Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark log analysis needed - will pay - Bayesian Filter det

From: Chuck Sutherland <csutherland@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:11:44 -0400
You sure its not the server causing the issue instead of the network? Have you tried using the page on the server itself to see if it times out? Just a guess. Sorry for the non-private reply but I did not see a email address.

Thanks!

Chuck Sutherland
Network Support Technician
Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services
245 Hairston Street
Danville, VA  24540
(434)799-0456 x3113
csutherland@xxxxxxxx