Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 802.11 HELP

From: furkan furukan <papirus_35@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:01:22 +0000
Greetings,
I am a student that is studying wireless networking. I have a project that includes Wireshark Lab. 802.11. I learned all the terms and did all the steps. Yet, I can not answer the questions correctly. Have you ever studied this WLAN lab before?If yes, could you please help me to answer the question or do you have the answers. Because I even couldn' t find the Ethereal_802.11_solutions.pdf. If I could even find it, I would understand better. Thanks to all. I will be waiting for any response.