Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] PCAP format file conversion

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:20:09 -0400
Hi,

Does any know how's to convert pcap format file to plain text file using any command line tools that comes with wireshark?  The end results should be the same as you use Wireshark's Export->File->Plain Text.  I have .pcap file that I captured using this command c:\tshark -i 2 -p -a filesize:1000 -w 1MBcapture.pcap.

Thanks in advance...
--Phil