Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Can I measure network load with wireshark?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:54:57 +0200
Hi,

Wireshark is really intended to drill down into network packets an pry the gory details out of them. What you're looking for is better covered by tools like ntop.
Have a look at the tools listed on the Wiki.

Thanx,
Jaap

rogerz wrote:
What I need is to measure the networking load on a specific adapter. Can wireshark generate an IO Graph without saving packet to temp file?