Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] UNISTIM Protocol Decode

From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:31:59 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

This note can be found in the source code:

/* Don't set this to 5000 until this dissector is made a heuristic one!
   It collides (at least) with tapa. */

This was added somewhere in between 0.99.7 and 1.0.0. I'm not aware of
further development being done at this point. Please raise it as a bug
report so it's not overlooked. It should (temporarily) get a preference so
you can set it to 5000, or even better, create heuristics for it.

Thanx,
Jaap