Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] UNISTIM Protocol Decode

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:19:44 +0100
There would appear to be no preference options for the UNISTIM protocol within Wireshark V1.0.0. It does not seem to decode these packets above UDP. It will however decode OK via the "Decode As" option.

I realise that the dissector for this protocol was only introduced a version or two ago. So is this a bug (in which case I'll raise it on bugzilla), or is the dissector still being developed?