Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Hello,

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:32:44 +0100
I was thinking today about implementing the period between taps getting refreshed as a configurable value.
I wasn't sure where in the preferences tree it fits best - I though maybe generalise the "RTP" section to "Taps" and add this new value first.

The default is 3000 ms.  For a long time I had it set to 1000 in my own build, but I still think the existing value is a good default.

Regards,
Martin