Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TCP file download capture

From: "Sudharsanan Ranganathan" <Sudharsanan.Ranganathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:39:08 +0800

Hi,

I am using wireshark to capture a series of file downloads (peer-to-peer setting).

The file download uses TCP and a specific port no. (ex. 6666). I capture only TCP and this port no. during the file download process.

After capture, how do I verify that all the listed files are downloaded? Assuming I have 500 small files? Is there a way to verify filename and the duration of the file download?

I checked using TCP conversations, but there seems to be more than one tcp conversation per file download.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Sudharsanan