Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark -- multicast streams?

From: "Jake Peavy" <djstunks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:38:10 -0600
Hi all,

I'd love to be able to use the -z tshark switch print out the result of the Multicast Streams Wireshark analysis tool.  Difficult/easy?

TIA,

--
-jp

If I was the head of a country that lost a war, and I had to sign a peace treaty, just as I was signing, I'd glance over the treaty and then suddenly act surprised. "Wait a minute! I thought we won!"

deepthoughtsbyjackhandy.com