Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RTP decoded as DPLAY in V1.0.0

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:16:07 +0100
Since Wireshark V1.0.0 (on Windows XP SP2) an RTP packet using UDP port number 26642 is being decoded as DPLAY. This port number is in the range used by Cisco for RTP. In V0.99.8 and before it has always been decoded as RTP.

Obviously I can do a "Decode As" for the time being.

I assume this is a bug, and if so I will raise it on there when bugzilla is back up again.

Keith French.