Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] why pages slow?

From: "Geoff Cox" <gcox@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:43:30 +0100

Hello,

I have a web site where the first page comes down straight away but

there is a gap of 25 seconds or so before I can enter an email

address.

How do I find out what is causing this delay?

Using Firefox Firebug and/or YSlow I see that 5 js files are

downloaded but neither help me to see what the delay is.

Wireshark gives me loads of data but I cannot interpret this to see what the delay

is!

Any ideas please?!

Cheers

Geoff