Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fw: Hi, I need help

From: khurram Iqbal <khurram_iiee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 06:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: khurram Iqbal <khurram_iiee@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2008 10:11:21 AM
Subject: Hi, I need help

Dear all,

I have one question in my mind related wirshark. We know that the Wireshark provides the real time packet analysis but when you see the IO Graphs, you don't get real time thing. It means that the packet is coming  but on the IO graphs, you can see parameters approximately 2 or 3 seconds late.

So, anybody tell me that how can I show / see real time analysis of the packet on IO graph. or write me any other way to see it on IO graph in real time.

I will be very grateful to all.

Best regards

Khurram Iqbal Sheikh