Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] doubts about wireshark

From: "Joao Puga" <joao.puga@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 02:06:57 +0100

Hello,

I’m working with wireshark and I have 2 questions:

1 – I’m sending some information via USB to a pcap file to analyze it using wireshark. I would like to know if it’s possible to sort information by time or by source and then save it into a file. In wireshark I can sort as I want but I can’t save changes into file…

2 – It’s possible to define fields to export to a CSV file? I would like to export timestamps and first 20 bytes of data.

Thanks in advance,

Joao