Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Can any one please tell me where can i get Wireshark installab

From: mousami lokapur <mousami31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:01:55 +0530
Hi,
Since many days i am searching on net for the rpm binaries for Linux Redhat EL3 but unable to get it. meanwhile i downloaded some src files but nothing is working on my machine. some source rpms gives dependencies error other display installing on machine screen but nothing actually gets installed....
Please please someone forward me the link from where i can download the wireshark binaries for linux...
Awaiting response
thanks
wiresharkuser

Coolhotmail : Board of the same old Email ID’s? Get a unique one here. Try it now!